Description: Power Recliner with Power Headrest
Product Description: Astro's wide seating and low back cushions provide ample support and room for you and your guests. Thin armrests and adjustable headrests offer a unique look and added comfort. Short block legs anchor this style and add a bold finish to the low profile of Astra's modern design. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a power button allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
- Open Depth: 66" (167.6 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 5" (12.7 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
- Control Options: The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline and headrest. A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
||40" (101.6 cm) 40 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||34" (86.4 cm) 34 INH
||179 lb (80.6 kg) 179 lb
||26" (66 cm)
||25" (63.5 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest
||66" (167.6 cm)
||5" (12.7 cm)
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Control Type 2-5
||The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline and headrest. A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
||35.87 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.