Study after study shows that too much sitting while you work can have a negative impact on your overall health. Fortunately, studies also suggest that a simple solution exists... just stand up.
Standing for even part of the day at an ergonomic SmartMoves adjustable height desk counteracts many of the harmful effects associated with sitting all day at a stationary desk. It s that easy.
A SmartMoves electrical, programmable, adjustable height desk quickly raises and lowers your work surface from 24 to 50 in 0:30 seconds, easily giving you the flexibility, productivity, and simple health benefits of standing while you work.
SmartMoves desks are offered in literally hundreds of configurations with tops, bases, shelves, colors, and accessories.
- Made in the USA
- BIFMA approved for product safety, sustainability, and durability
- 100% recycled wood composite for a denser, stronger desktop
- Fingerprint resistant Thermoshield surfaces
- Continuous, seamless soft edges and corners do not crack or peel
- Predrilled underside for easy assembly of SmartMoves accessories
- Most accessories can be installed on either left or right-hand side
- Electric dual-lift motors deliver a quiet yet powerful height adjustment
- 3-stage base frame creates sturdy height adjustments even at the highest level
- 350-pound weight capacity
- Lift speed 1.5 in per second
- Easily starts with the push of a button
- SmartStop automatically stops the desk from rising or lowering when it sense an obstruction (like your knees)
- SmartMoves Memory Height Keypad w/ Programmable or Manual Adjustments
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.