Rustic warmth and rugged style. With hand-applied distressing, the Sedona Collection has an authentic and timeworn look. A quiet nod to the beauty and adventure of the West.
Contemporary design with rustic character. The Sedona Queen Headboard by homestyles is crafted from mahogany solids and cherry veneers over engineered wood, with hand-applied, aged cracks and distressing for an authentic rustic aesthetic. The headboard features an aged toffee-colored finish with a framed panel design. Accommodates a queen or full size bed frame. Hardware not included for attaching bed frame. Finish and measurements may very slightly. Assembly required. Delivered to your door by parcel post service. Measures: 54"H x 62.5"W x 2.25"D.
- Crafted from mahogany solids and cherry veneers over engineered wood, with hand-applied, aged cracks and distressing
- Features an aged toffee-colored finish
- Headboard has a framed panel design
- Hardware not included for attaching bed frame
- Finish and measurements may vary slightly
- Assembly required
- Delivered to your door by parcel post service.
- Model Number: 5420-501
54H x 62.5W x 2.25L
- Crafted from mahogany solids and cherry veneer over engineered wood
- Delivered to your door by parcel post service
- Finish and color may vary.
- Assembly required.
||Modern & Contemporary
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.