Contemporary design with rustic character. The Sedona Kitchen Island by homestyles is crafted from poplar solids and cherry veneers over engineered wood, with hand-applied, aged cracks and distressing for an authentic rustic aesthetic. The island features an aged toffee-colored finish. There are three framed upper storage drawers, with two framed lower doors that open to individual storage areas with two adjustable shelves in each. Drawers and doors feature antiqued nickel-finished pulls. Patented slide-out legs support a dropdown leaf. The leaf extends the depth of the Island to 37"D. Finish and measurements may very slightly. Assembly required. Measures: 36"H x 48"W x 25"D (37"D with leaf extended).
- Crafted from poplar solids and cherry veneers over engineered wood, with hand-applied, aged cracks and distressing
- Features an aged toffee-colored finish
- Three framed upper storage drawers
- Two framed lower doors that open to individual storage areas with two adjustable shelves in each
- Drawers and doors feature antiqued nickel-finished pulls
- Patented slide-out legs support a dropdown leaf
- Finish and measurements may vary slightly
- Model Number: 5420-94
36H x 48W x 25L
- Crafted from poplar solids and cherry veneers over engineered wood
- Delivered to your door by parcel post service
- Finish and color may vary.
- Assembly required.
||Modern & Contemporary
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.