Pure enchantment. The Provence Collection reflects the character and charm of a French farmhouse. Aged plank details and an off-white painted parchment finish echo an old-world retreat.
Find French farmhouse charm in this Queen Headboard and Two Nightstands by homestyles. All pieces are crafted of hardwood solids and mahogany veneers with engineered wood. A hand-applied, aged, off-white painted parchment finish and plank design add character. The headboard has carved beveled inner edges and a carved shaped top. Bun feet add to the set's charm. The headboard will accommodate most queen or full bed frames. Attaching hardware not included. Each nightstand drawer features detail molding and an aged nickel-finished ring style drawer pull. There is an open area below for flexible storage space. Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service. Finish and measurements may vary. Assembly required.
- Crafted of hardwood solids and mahogany veneers with engineered wood
- Hand-applied, aged, off-white painted parchment finish and plank design add character
- The headboard will accommodate most queen or full bed frames.
- Headboard will accommodate most queen or full bed frames
- Nightstand has a drawer and open storage below, with detail molding and aged nickel-finished ring pull
- Finish and color may vary
- Assembly required
- Model Number: 5502-5015
1 - Queen Headboard: 52H x 62.75W x 2L
2 - Nightstand: 28H x 23.5W x 19L
- Crafted of mahogany solids and veneers, with engineered woods.
- Delivered to your door by parcel post service
- Finish and color may vary.
- Assembly required.
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.