Find French farm-house charm in this Provence Dresser with Mirror by homestyles. Crafted of hardwood solids and mahogany veneers with engineered wood. A hand-applied, aged, off-white painted parchment finish and plank top and side panels add character. The top also features a shaped, multi-tier edge, as does the base molding. Six drawers feature detail molding and aged nickel-finished ring style drawer pulls. The top two drawers feature a felt bottom to protect more delicate clothing items. The design is completed with four bun feet. The mirror features a carved, beveled inner edge and carved shaped top, with shaped beveled edge mirror glass. Comes with mounting brackets to attach to the dresser or attachments to allow hanging on the wall. Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service. Finish and measurements may vary. Assembly required.
- Crafted of mahogany solids and mahogany veneers, with engineered woods
- Hand-applied, aged, off-white painted parchment finish and plank top and sides
- Six drawers feature detail molding and aged nickel-finished ring style drawer pulls
- Top two drawers are felt-lined
- Mirror has a carved, beveled inner edge and carved shaped top, with shaped beveled edge mirror glass
- Mirror has mounting brackets to attach to the dresser or attachments for wall hanging
- Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service
- Model Number: 5502-74
1 - Dresser: 36H x 54W x 19L
1 - Mirror: 38H x 28W x 0.75L
- Crafted of mahogany solids and mahogany veneers, with engineered wood.
- Delivered to your door by parcel post service
- Finish and color may vary.
- Assembly required.
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.