Waves of seaside style. The Southport Collection reflects traditional design with a hint of cottage charm. A dark weathered finish emphasizes casual elegance.
Rustic coastal design captures the warm and homey feel of a quaint cottage by the sea. The Southport Queen Headboard and Two Nightstands Set by homestyles is crafted of oak solids and veneers over engineered wood, with a dark aged oak finish and aged Off-White waxing. The headboard features a carved molded top rail with five panels of framed slats, adding to the cottage feel. Accommodates a queen- or full-sized metal bed frame. Hardware not included for attachment to metal bed frame. The nightstands have a single drawer with a nickel-finished, ring style drawer pull and lower open storage area. Raised carved feet, a shaped ogee edge top and base molding add to the charm. Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service. Finish and measurements may vary. Assembly required.
- Crafted of oak solids and veneers over engineered wood, with a dark aged oak finish and aged off-white waxing
- Headboard features a carved molded top rail with three panels of framed slats
- Accommodates a queen- or full-sized metal bed frame, hardware not included for attachment to frame
- Nightstands have a single drawer with a nickel-finished, ring style drawer pull and lower open storage area
- Raised carved feet, a shaped ogee edge top and base molding add to the charm
- Finish and color may vary
- Assembly required
- Model Number: 5503-5015
1 - Queen Headboard: 52H x 66.5W x 89.5L
2 - Nightstand: 28.5H x 24W x 18L
- Crafted of hardwood solids and oak veneers over engineered wood
- Delivered to your door by parcel post service
- Finish and color may vary.
- Assembly required.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.