Rustic coastal design captures the warm and homey feel of a quaint cottage by the sea. The Southport Queen Bed, Nightstand and Dresser with Mirror Set by homestyles is crafted of oak solids and veneers over engineered wood, with a dark aged oak finish and aged Off-White waxing. The headboard features a carved molded top rail with five panels of framed slats, adding to the cottage feel. The footboard features a molded center panel with raised carved feet. There are 6" side rails with wood slats and center leg supports. The nightstand has a single drawer with a nickel-finished, ring style drawer pull and lower open storage area. The dresser's top two drawers have a faux two-drawer-front design with a felt-lined bottom in each to protect delicate items. Four lower drawers provide deep storage, with all drawers featuring nickel-finished, ring style drawer pulls. The mirror has a beveled frame next to the beveled glass, and there is an angle adjustment. Raised carved feet, shaped ogee edge tops and base moldings add to the charm. The mirror's shaped molding matches the dresser. Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service. Finish and measurements may vary. Assembly required.
- Crafted of oak solids and veneers over engineered wood, with a dark aged oak finish and aged off-white waxing
- Bed features a carved molded top rail with five panels of framed slats and accommodates a full or queen mattress
- Nightstand has a single drawer with a nickel-finished, ring style drawer pull and lower open storage area
- Dresser's top two drawers have a faux two-drawer-front design with a felt-lined bottom, four lower drawers and nickel-finished, ring style drawer pulls
- Mirror has a beveled frame next to the beveled glass, and there is an angle adjustment
- Finish and color may vary
- Assembly required
- Top two drawers have two-drawer front design to add detail
- High-quality beveled mirror provides a sophisticated look
- Mirror mounting brackets easily attach to the dresser or the wall for added security
- Nightstand drawer offers quick and easy access to your essentials
- Carved and turned legs create an upscale, handcrafted look
- Aged off-white waxing provides a classic patina finish
- Dark oak finish highlights the beauty of the woodgrain
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.