California contemporary design with a slightly weathered driftwood, natural brown oak finish. The Big Sur Entertainment Stand by homestyles is crafted from hardwood solids and straight grain oak veneers over engineered wood. Solid wood surfaces have a wire-brushed texture, providing a weathered look. Low-profile design will accommodate up to a 50" Flat Screen TV. Two doors open to a single adjustable shelf behind each, with one open upper shelf. All feature wire management access. Unique, open-handle drawer pulls in a brushed nickel finish with soft-close European hinges. Raised plinth base adds to the straight-line contemporary design. Base features levelers, so the unit can be adjusted to sit square. Finish and measurements may vary slightly. Assembly required. Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service. Measures: 26"H x 44"W x 16"D.
- Crafted from hardwood solids and straight grain oak veneers over engineered wood with a wire-brushed texture
- Accommodates up to a 50" Flat Screen TV
- Two doors open to a single adjustable shelf behind each, with one open upper shelf, all with wire management access
- Open-handle drawer pulls in a brushed nickel finish with soft close European hinges
- Finish and measurements may vary slightly
- Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service
- Assembly required
- Model Number: 5506-09
26H x 44W x 18L
- Crafted from hardwood solids and straight grain oak veneers over engineered wood
- Delivered to your door by parcel post service
- Finish and color may vary.
- Assembly required.
||Modern & Contemporary
TV Stand / Table
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.