California contemporary design with a slightly weathered driftwood, natural brown oak finish. The Big Sur End Table by homestyles is crafted from hardwood solids and straight grain oak veneers over engineered wood. Solid wood surfaces have a wire-brushed texture, providing a weathered look. Single upper drawer with lower open storage area. Unique open-handle drawer pull is in a brushed nickel finish. Raised plinth base adds to the straight-line contemporary design. Finish and measurements may vary slightly. Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service. Assembly required. Measures: 24.5"H x 24"W x 24"D.
- Crafted from hardwood solids and straight grain oak veneers over engineered wood with a wire-brushed texture
- Single upper drawer with lower open storage area
- Unique open-handle drawer pull is in a brushed nickel finish
- Finish and measurements may vary slightly
- Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service
- Assembly required
- Measures: 24.5"H x 24"W x 24"D
- Model Number: 5506-20
24H x 24W x 24L
- Crafted from hardwood solids and straight grain oak veneers over engineered wood
- Delivered to your door by parcel post service
- Finish and color may vary.
- Assembly required.
||Modern & Contemporary
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.