That cool California vibe. A fresh take on contemporary, the Big Sur Collection features a modern design with weathered details. Create a retreat that inspires thoughts of sun, surf and style.
California contemporary design with a slightly weathered driftwood, natural brown oak finish. The Big Sur King Bed by homestyles is crafted from ash hardwood solids and straight grain oak veneers over engineered wood. Solid wood surfaces have a wire-brushed texture, providing a weathered look. Headboard has a plank look. The bed is designed with a platform look, accommodating a king mattress with multiple slats and 9.5" rails for support. Can be converted to accommodate a king box spring. Low-profile footboard with plinth style base. Finish and measurements may vary slightly. Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service. Assembly required.
- Crafted from ash hardwood solids and straight grain oak veneers over engineered wood with a wire-brushed texture
- Headboard has a plank look
- Designed for a platform look with multiple slats and 9.5" rails for support, but can accommodate box spring
- Low-profile footboard with plinth style base
- Finish and measurements may vary slightly
- Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service
- Assembly required
- Model Number: 5506-600
48H x 80W x 88.25L
- Crafted from hardwood solids and straight grain oak veneers over engineered wood
- Delivered to your door by parcel post service
- Finish and color may vary.
- Assembly required.
||Modern & Contemporary
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.